Make BMX what you want it to be as BMX offers many pathways depending on your WHY. Note: this is a guide only, based from 3 decades of BMX Riding.
BMX Riding is an individual expression of style where a rider has the ability to progress as far as he or she desires. Success only comes from a passion to learn and progress that is self driven and not pushed upon.
A BMX Rider must deal and experience the pleasures and pains which comes with the territory of becoming an individual.
A positive Bicycle Journey leads our Youth into an Active Healthy Lifestyle in which Develops their Confidence, Self Belief, Motivation, Physical Strength, Hand-Eye Coordination, Social Skills plus so much more.
Here are our top 10 proven reasons why kids are joining BIKE PLAY.
- To complement their off season sport with some BMX cross training.
- Wanting to enter the competitive sport BMX Racing to win some titles against the best.
- Learn powerful character building to progress there off bike abilities.
- Engage with challenging and fun exercise
- Self powered transport
- Step away from WI-FI frequencies
- Become a more complete MTB Rider
- Become a smoother Motocross Rider
- Become a safe and competent recreational rider
- Some kids don’t like team sports
10 other Interesting Facts noone is talking about, but need to know.
- Kids need small doses of danger in a controlled environment
- Kids need to learn to be resilient
- Kids need to develop athletic abilities
- Kids need to learn to deal with nerves and control fear
- Kids need to learn to interact and share a similar passion with one another
- Kids need advanced bike riding skills to handle any situation
- Kids need to develop a desire to trust their own instincts and take control of their own life.
- Kids need to become mechanically minded
- Kids need coordinated motor skills for split-second decisions smarter respectful driving operations for the future.
I hope you can help us with the momentum and establish a new culture of fun and excitement that doesn’t require WI-FI. Bicycle Riding is severely underestimated so BIKE PLAY is changing this’
CLICK HERE to get geared up for Bike Riding
2008 © BIKE PLAY ®. All Rights Reserved – This is a guide only and may vary for different Riders.